I always buy windows phone, but the problem with windows phone is the cellular data connection. I need to on and off the data connection before in can connect. This problem is common to windows phone devices.
    03-11-2015 07:27 AM
    Hello there, sir;
    I don't quite uderstand your..should i say ,,question" or ,,your own personal opinion".. But either way, you can leave ,,Mobile Data" allways ,,On" or chose to swich it when needed.
    It can be found under cellular->sim settings. Other hand, there is numerous app in store for shorcut to it, even own Windows Phone 8.1 notiffication bar-shortcut.
    There is ,,Data sence" so you don't pass your limit.
    Hope that solve your question-fact.
    Have a nice day!
    03-11-2015 07:36 AM
    In the last 4 years of using WP I've never experienced any data issues (outside of one known update issue on my 920). The reason could be your spotty data connection. Check with your carrier before jumping to conclusions
    rhapdog and xandros9 like this.
    03-11-2015 07:56 AM
    This is either down to very poor signal or a problem with your carrier. This is certainly not 'common to Windows phone devices'. Where did you get that idea from?
    03-11-2015 08:13 AM
    In a minor update to Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1, there is a cellular data toggle added to the action center.

Well, its certainly not common in most of the world, but perhaps your area has a weird quirk.
    03-11-2015 08:17 AM
    I have found Windows Phone network more better than Android. In android, it consumes too much internet for god knows why. In the latest update, there is toggle for Cellular data in action center.
    rhapdog likes this.
    03-11-2015 08:50 AM
    I always buy windows phone, but the problem with windows phone is the cellular data connection. I need to on and off the data connection before in can connect. This problem is common to windows phone devices.
    ​Seems like your problem and coverage in your area. It's not a common problem for windows phone.
    rhapdog likes this.
    03-11-2015 08:53 AM