hi..this used to work flawlessly before in cyan...i mean if im on a call and some one else calls me i get a noticfication of the incoming call and i get the option either to hold the first call and attend the incoming call..or reply to it later..
    after denim update i have noticed that im not getting any notification about an incoming call when im in a call...!!! checked it for myself after many complaints ! anyway to solve this?
    03-14-2015 04:26 AM
    You can go and check in the network+ settings whether call waiting has become disabled due to the update. I'm using denim and the call waiting works flawlessly.
    You can go and check in the network+ settings whether call waiting has become disabled due to the update. I'm using denim and the call waiting works flawlessly.
    akthelonelyman and RumoredNow like this.
    03-14-2015 04:36 AM
    Thank you very much... It was off in the settings after update...i was searching for call waiting under phone setting. Forgot it was in network setting... Thanks for saving me from lot of trouble
    03-14-2015 04:47 AM
    Thank you very much... It was off in the settings after update...i was searching for call waiting under phone setting. Forgot it was in network setting... Thanks for saving me from lot of trouble
    Anytime anytime my friend :)
    03-15-2015 12:18 AM