How do I un-check the call forwarding option?

MSARUL

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Network Setting problem!

I Have Lumia 525(Airtel). Under network+ settings, I can`t uncheck the call forwarding option, when I can`t be reached. If I uncheck that tick it automatically ticks and one default number is always selected, How to resolve that- Any solution?

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Did you contact your provider maybe they can help.
In my country voice mail etc can be enabled by **number or ## number or something like that.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
That is your VoiceMail box linked to your carrier's V-mail service.

Was your goal to forward calls to another phone?

You can do that in the Settings > network + > set > Call Forwarding > All Calls section. This is where your calls will ring to.

The other 3 sections are your carrier provided Voice Mail, as was said earlier. This is where your callers will go when you don't answer for any reason. Those can be changed if you use an alternate V-Mail service. That alt service should provide you with a configuration setup to change the number. I use YouMail on the web combined with ISeeVM on the phone and when I run the ISeeVM setup it changed the number unanswered calls were directed to.

MSARUL

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Was your goal to forward calls to another phone?

Calls are always forwarded to another no in my mobile, if I am unreachable. In settings i can only change the number where my calls are forwarding, But i can`t stop call forwarding(uncheck the box in settings), If I do then one default number(unknown) is loaded to that call forwarding option. I want to stop call forwarding!

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Calls are always forwarded to another no in my mobile, if I am unreachable. In settings i can only change the number where my calls are forwarding, But i can`t stop call forwarding(uncheck the box in settings), If I do then one default number(unknown) is loaded to that call forwarding option. I want to stop call forwarding!
The default number in the call forwarding settings is for your voicemail

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Settings > network + > "call settings" set >

Is the number shown under "when I can't be reached" the same as it is for "when I don't answer" and "when I am busy"?

Have you ever called that number? What happens when you do?

All 3 of those spaces should have the same number and no you can not uncheck it. That is where your calls go when you do not answer or your phone is turned off or has no signal and can not be found by your network. It leads to your voice mail box. All customers on your carrier get that number for those situations... None of these stop the call from ringing on your mobile. I can edit mine by tapping the field. I can not turn them off, but I can switch the number manually or choose a contact to have the call go to if for some reason I do not answer after my mobile rings x amount of time.

The only one you can edit to make blank or uncheck is "all calls." This is the only one that makes the call ring at another number and not on your mobile.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077