Hey guys I am totally new to this VPN thing, I am from India and want to connect to a free US VPN server. I can easily connect my PC using the soft ether VPN client but i don't know how to set up the same in my phone...
    For example i have the details of the VPN but i dnt know what to input in which place when i turn on the VPN in my windows phone. Kindly help...!
    03-14-2015 11:25 AM
    Hello, I think this may help you, I'm using free VPN service from hide.me, visit their website and register, they have tutorial for Windows Phone 8.1, it's super easy. If you still insist of using your VPN of choice then I suggest you to contact the customer service and show them the screenshot of WP8.1 VPN settings in case they don't have official tutorial. Hope this helps.
    03-14-2015 11:39 AM
    Hello, I think this may help you, I'm using free VPN service from hide.me, visit their website and register, they have tutorial for Windows Phone 8.1, it's super easy. If you still insist of using your VPN of choice then I suggest you to contact the customer service and show them the screenshot of WP8.1 VPN settings in case they don't have official tutorial. Hope this helps.
    Yea...hide.me was checked by me a few hours before , they dont have US servers so.and the the config for their servers are very easy which I can easily setup..buf here its a mess and thereby I have to do some study work...
    Nyways thanks for the suggestions👍
    03-14-2015 12:17 PM