It's vey frustrating setting Bing as the lock screen app.

I enjoy the beautiful images daily, but I cannot seem to get it to change automatically like it does on Windows 8.1 PC.

If I go into the settings and change the background app to another, then back to Bing, it changes. But what's the point?

Why doesn't it update automatically?

I know there are some apps in the store that lets you set your background as Bing. I'm not sure if this will work but it's worth a try. Problem with that is I can't seem to find any of these apps. lol.

Can anyone recommend one so I can give it a try?

Also open to solutions about the Bing lock screen It self :)
    03-15-2015 11:33 AM
    I use lockmix app..it runs in the background....and has options for setting bing as the lockscreen for all regions. It updates the lockscreen on a regular basis....and also provides tons of customisable features...which is worth a try..
    Check out "Lockmix" for Windows Phone http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=...f-710e9a83f324
    ttsoldier likes this.
    03-15-2015 11:36 AM
    I use lockmix app..it runs in the background....and has options for setting bing as the lockscreen for all regions. It updates the lockscreen on a regular basis....and also provides tons of customisable features...which is worth a try..
    Check out "Lockmix" for Windows Phone Lockmix | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Great! ill try it out and report back. thank you :)
    Kaushik Banerjee likes this.
    03-15-2015 12:37 PM
    Great! ill try it out and report back. thank you :)
    Sure...most welcome..๐Ÿ˜‰
    03-15-2015 12:52 PM
    It's vey frustrating setting Bing as the lock screen app.

I enjoy the beautiful images daily, but I cannot seem to get it to change automatically like it does on Windows 8.1 PC.

If I go into the settings and change the background app to another, then back to Bing, it changes. But what's the point?

Why doesn't it update automatically?

I know there are some apps in the store that lets you set your background as Bing. I'm not sure if this will work but it's worth a try. Problem with that is I can't seem to find any of these apps. lol.

Can anyone recommend one so I can give it a try?

Also open to solutions about the Bing lock screen It self :)
    Press the search ๐Ÿ” button it shows Bing search with Bing image on BG wait until its change the today's Bing BG then lock screen also changed automatically.
    03-15-2015 01:03 PM
    Press the search ๐Ÿ” button it shows Bing search with Bing image on BG wait until its change the today's Bing BG then lock screen also changed automatically.
    Yea..it also works but the user has to check it every day.....its only a trick but cant work as a perfect solution which can be recomended to everyone.
    03-15-2015 01:05 PM
    mine works just like it does on pc, every night at 1-3am it changes
    03-16-2015 12:16 AM
    mine works just like it does on pc, every night at 1-3am it changes
    Same here didn't face any problem..it changed after 12 o clock in the night I am always connected on WiFi.
    03-16-2015 04:19 AM
    Sure...most welcome..๐Ÿ˜‰
    App works great. Thanks :)
    03-17-2015 12:45 PM