With all of Microsoft's concentration to the services (that includes providing services to rival platforms, and surprisingly providing them better ones, with regular updates) the only hope that I have for Microsoft is the Windows 10. With all the comments made by tech reviewers, this site's members, and business analysts, I am starting to lose faith in Microsoft's drive for smartphones.
    03-15-2015 10:52 PM
    With all of Microsoft's concentration to the services (that includes providing services to rival platforms, and surprisingly providing them better ones, with regular updates) the only hope that I have for Microsoft is the Windows 10. With all the comments made by tech reviewers, this site's members, and business analysts, I am starting to lose faith in Microsoft's drive for smartphones.
    "Faith is the conviction of things not seen."

We don't see a lot of what Microsoft is doing, neither do we now all their plans. But if the Windows Phone that you're holding is serving all your needs and if the perceived promise of Windows 10 still snatches your interest, then there's no reason to falter out into other platforms just yet.
    03-15-2015 11:19 PM