How to get back an app which was removed from store?

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
how to app back which was removed from store?
I recently factory reset my phone, now I want to install Lumia storage check beta on Lumia 720 with Cyan update, but as app was removed from store.
so how can I get the app, can I get above app from restore data after factory reset as I just started with fresh start with current factory reset?

Last edited:

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: how to app back which was removed from store?

how to app back which was removed from store?
I recently factory reset my phone, now I want to install Lumia storage check beta, but as app was removed from store.
so how can I get the app, can I get above app from restore data after factory reset as I just started with fresh start with current factory reset?

So, you want to get an app back that was removed from the store ?

Nope, cant be done, after the last hard reset I did, I lost 3 Xbox live games and still pissed off about it because they were unpublished.

If you paid for it, you can chat up Microsoft support and get a refund for it but, if it's a free app about the ONLY way to get it back is to Dev unlock your phone and search the net for as XAP for it but, that would be pirating software and I wont go into any details on it...

Yea, your pretty much SOL on that... sorry

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: how to app back which was removed from store?

I want to install Lumia storage check as I want to download offline maps on SD Card instead of phone. I have Lumia 720 with Cyan update
So, you want to get an app back that was removed from the store ?

Nope, cant be done, after the last hard reset I did, I lost 3 Xbox live games and still pissed off about it because they were unpublished.

If you paid for it, you can chat up Microsoft support and get a refund for it but, if it's a free app about the ONLY way to get it back is to Dev unlock your phone and search the net for as XAP for it but, that would be pirating software and I wont go into any details on it...

Yea, your pretty much SOL on that... sorry

wgrs

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Shock!

I installed it a few days ago to move maps to SD card. Now it is gone. How would one move maps now?

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Shock!

I installed it a few days ago to move maps to SD card. Now it is gone. How would one move maps now?

now we have to install maps on phone or Microsoft re-publish that app again.
this story should be covered by WPCentral team , if anyone listen please

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb