Why have my favorite photos tiles been replaced with other photos?

corsair1804

Banned
Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Favourite photos tile issue

Hi,

Ok, so just done an update (L925) and literally the first thing i see turns out to be yet another annoyance. Right off the bat.

I see my favorite photos that cycle over on a tile have been replaced with other photos ( which may i add are a joke )

Ok, so i thought no probs, il just go in and find these photos , delete them and reassign some favorite photos of my own.

Except i cant find these photos. Camera roll- no, favorites -no, albums- no, other pictures!- no.
How about that.

They must be somewhere. Where are they hiding ??
How do i disable/delete/exterminate them?
Pretty confident i could track those suckers down with a file manager.

..Hey, here's a thought...... Why not put this 'Files' app in along with Denim if its so good.

<sigh>
..How can delete them, so i can just use my own photos i know and love again and move on to the next problem.

Thanks for reading.

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: Favourite photos tile issue

Hi,

Ok, so just done an update (L925) and literally the first thing i see turns out to be yet another annoyance. Right off the bat.

I see my favorite photos that cycle over on a tile have been replaced with other photos ( which may i add are a joke )

Ok, so i thought no probs, il just go in and find these photos , delete them and reassign some favorite photos of my own.

Except i cant find these photos. Camera roll- no, favorites -no, albums- no, other pictures!- no.
How about that.

They must be somewhere. Where are they hiding ??
How do i disable/delete/exterminate them?
Pretty confident i could track those suckers down with a file manager.

..Hey, here's a thought...... Why not put this 'Files' app in along with Denim if its so good.

<sigh>
..How can delete them, so i can just use my own photos i know and love again and move on to the next problem.

Thanks for reading.

Connect your phone to the pc and find them

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos