Hi,

Ok, so just done an update (L925) and literally the first thing i see turns out to be yet another annoyance. Right off the bat.

I see my favorite photos that cycle over on a tile have been replaced with other photos ( which may i add are a joke )

Ok, so i thought no probs, il just go in and find these photos , delete them and reassign some favorite photos of my own.

Except i cant find these photos. Camera roll- no, favorites -no, albums- no, other pictures!- no.
    How about that.

They must be somewhere. Where are they hiding ??
    How do i disable/delete/exterminate them?
    Pretty confident i could track those suckers down with a file manager.

..Hey, here's a thought...... Why not put this 'Files' app in along with Denim if its so good.

<sigh>
    ..How can delete them, so i can just use my own photos i know and love again and move on to the next problem.

Thanks for reading.
    03-27-2015 08:29 PM
    Hi,

Ok, so just done an update (L925) and literally the first thing i see turns out to be yet another annoyance. Right off the bat.

I see my favorite photos that cycle over on a tile have been replaced with other photos ( which may i add are a joke )

Ok, so i thought no probs, il just go in and find these photos , delete them and reassign some favorite photos of my own.

Except i cant find these photos. Camera roll- no, favorites -no, albums- no, other pictures!- no.
    How about that.

They must be somewhere. Where are they hiding ??
    How do i disable/delete/exterminate them?
    Pretty confident i could track those suckers down with a file manager.

..Hey, here's a thought...... Why not put this 'Files' app in along with Denim if its so good.

<sigh>
    ..How can delete them, so i can just use my own photos i know and love again and move on to the next problem.

Thanks for reading.
    Connect your phone to the pc and find them
    03-27-2015 11:54 PM