Dilemma with Chase Mobile

knightblaze

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
Initially I had no issues with logging into the Chase Mobile website using the browser. But apparently I have an issue. It consistently doesn't recognize my device, so I have to request an ID code. Then when i get the code and try to log in, it says my credentials are incorrect (when they are correct). Tried clearing chase and rebooting the phone (lumia 930) and no dice. This was working ok previously but has only started to do this last week. Any suggestions?

knightblaze

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I know about the app, but I'm having issues accessing it via mobile website, regardless of browser being used. Used to work, but now it says my credentials are wrong after requesting an id. Works fine on my other phone (iPhone) and laptop.

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I know about the app, but I'm having issues accessing it via mobile website, regardless of browser being used. Used to work, but now it says my credentials are wrong after requesting an id. Works fine on my other phone (iPhone) and laptop.

Simple. Use your iPhone to log in and do your bank in. If you have any grievances regarding their website, you need to contact them.

knightblaze

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
While I appreciate your advice, it isn't ideal for me to carry two devices(I bought the Lumia to replace my iPhone 6, with the expectation of selling it).

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Good advice, but...

No one had an issue using the mobile site before the banks pulled the Apps. Many users have stated such.

Just passively accepting it also an option.

You obviously feel just as strongly about your position as I do about mine.

As for Opera... I am continually discouraged that they do not have a desktop mode and so never use it. I'm always full desktop in my mobile browser.

mhc48

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
How often do you have the problem with the mobile site not recognizing you? I just signed on for the first time in a long time, got the code and logged off and on several times. Seemed to be okay. Actually I kind of like the IE mobile version of the website better than the view in the old app. True, it doesn't allow remote check deposits but I never used it any way because I don't get many checks. The Chase site, viewed in mobile allows me to do everything else I do often, like transfer money and pay bills.

I'm a Chase Private Client so it wouldn't make any sense for me to change banks. But I didn't often use the Chase app, and it's been years since I logged on to the main site from my phone (I live and work close to branches and am often at my desktop or have my laptop).

I'd be annoyed and feel differently if I had to get and supply a new code frequently, but I'm finding these days that many places require that even on standard PC accessible sites.

knightblaze

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
Wow..i was asking for advice on a possible fix that maybe someone else might have been able to do. I know the mobile site works (tried it with a friends 1520). I did another full wipe and reload and still had issues with IE (default browser). Now the weird thing is that before, other browsers like Maxthon and UC also didn't work, but they do now. So i guess for the time being this is resolved.

Please, I didn't mean for this to be an argumentative thread, just seeking advice as stated. I appreciate everyone's participation and passion shown throughout these posts!

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Wow..i was asking for advice on a possible fix that maybe someone else might have been able to do. I know the mobile site works (tried it with a friends 1520). I did another full wipe and reload and still had issues with IE (default browser). Now the weird thing is that before, other browsers like Maxthon and UC also didn't work, but they do now. So i guess for the time being this is resolved.

Please, I didn't mean for this to be an argumentative thread, just seeking advice as stated. I appreciate everyone's participation and passion shown throughout these posts!
As a test right before this post, I logged into my Chase account using the mobile site and it worked just fine. Could it have something to do with your browser settings? Can you take some screen shots of your settings and post them? Perhaps there's something there that we'll catch.

knightblaze

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
I can take screenshots, but everything is default settings barring night reading mode(tried before changing this as well).

Attached settings.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20150403_0001.jpg
    wp_ss_20150403_0001.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 4
  • wp_ss_20150403_0002.jpg
    wp_ss_20150403_0002.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 4
  • wp_ss_20150403_0003.jpg
    wp_ss_20150403_0003.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 4

Members online