I hadn't seen this discussed and was curious to upgrade. Most sites I have seen list how well the phone and apps work with android and apple. Just curious if anyone had any advice.
    04-20-2015 09:16 AM
    Typically they only list phones they have tested, it's not usually really a list of specific compatible phones. Compatibility is usually more associated with what Bluetooth stack/profiles they offer and what your phone supports.I've never had issues with several car head units, though sometimes you have to do extra things like check the alternate connection for speech under Bluetooth advanced.
    Typically they only list phones they have tested, it's not usually really a list of specific compatible phones. Compatibility is usually more associated with what Bluetooth stack/profiles they offer and what your phone supports.I've never had issues with several car head units, though sometimes you have to do extra things like check the alternate connection for speech under Bluetooth advanced.
    04-20-2015 11:12 AM
    How come you can't go to a store like Bestbuy and test them yourself? At least you'll know for sure and can get better help.
    04-20-2015 11:14 AM
    I have not had good luck with ever asking technical questions at best buy. Currently due to work I cannot go to best buy, or any real store. I was just wondering if anyone had seen any articles. I would love to see a write up on it on windowscentral, it just seemed like something they hadn't covered.
    06-03-2015 02:31 AM