Where is escape key on Nokia Lumia 630

johncassell1983

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
Hi all, strange that I can't find an answer to this anywhere (unless I'm just useless at searching!)

I'm using a Nokia Lumia 630 along with Citrix Receiver and the program inside citrix requires the heavy use of the ESC button. We can't seem to find how to press it.

Could someone help please. Surely it exists??

Thanks
John

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Well why would the onscreen keyboard need the ESC key? Ask the Citrix receiver developer how he thought of implementing this without the ESC functionality

mj0

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
There is no ESC key. Windows Phone doesn't have it, Android doesn't have it, and iOS doesn't have it either.

johncassell1983

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
Hi, thanks for the replies.

The app does have an Esc key on the iphone (it appears kind of hovering above the main keyboard along with a couple of other keys). So would this appear to confirm that the developer of the citrix program hasn't added this functionality to the Windows Mobile OS but has done for the iOS?

Thanks
John

mj0

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
Why don't you contact the developer and ask? None of us will be able to answer this question for you.

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

The app does have an Esc key on the iphone (it appears kind of hovering above the main keyboard along with a couple of other keys). So would this appear to confirm that the developer of the citrix program hasn't added this functionality to the Windows Mobile OS but has done for the iOS?

Thanks
John

Yea, correct.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site

Thanks
John

Have you tried hitting the Back button? That is like the "ESC key" for most applications.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos