The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Greetings!

when i try to download apps from another site this message shows(See in picture). Why is this happening?

Any solution.
    Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20150504_0002.png  
    Last edited by Noman Shaam; 05-04-2015 at 02:39 AM.
    05-04-2015 12:30 AM
    Just click "Check my Windows Phone Store" and you should be able to download the app.

If you would notice in the address bar of your browser, there should be something that looks like "/en-us/". If your phone regional settings are not set to US, then this section should be changed to your appropriate region (which clicking on "Check my Windows Phone Store" will automatically do for you). For example, my phone regional settings is "United States". Hence, if I try to load a page that has "/en-ph/" (the string for the Philippines), I will receive the same message you received even if I'm actually in the Philippines. Clicking on "Check my...." will bring the "/en-us/" version of the page and I will be able to download the app afterwards.
    Laura Knotek and Guytronic like this.
    05-04-2015 12:38 AM
    Just click "Check my Windows Phone Store" and you should be able to download the app.

If you would notice in the address bar of your browser, there should be something that looks like "/en-us/". If your phone regional settings are not set to US, then this section should be changed to your appropriate region (which clicking on "Check my Windows Phone Store" will automatically do for you). For example, my phone regional settings is "United States". Hence, if I try to load a page that has "/en-ph/" (the string for the Philippines), I will receive the same message you received even if I'm actually in the Philippines. Clicking on "Check my...." will bring the "/en-us/" version of the page and I will be able to download the app afterwards.

Ok thanks i try
    gpobernardo likes this.
    05-04-2015 02:40 AM
    But when i changed my region USA. It opens windows phone play store. I want to download apps from another source. Another website.
    05-04-2015 04:15 AM
    But when i changed my region USA. It opens windows phone play store. I want to download apps from another source. Another website.

With Windows Phone, you can download only apps from the store (unless your phone is unlocked as a dev).
    This is made to prevent the born and spread of malware and viruses.
    Luckily, no such bad stuff exist yet for Windows Phone, so this Microsoft choice is working well.
    gpobernardo likes this.
    05-04-2015 04:23 AM
    Ok thanks for informing
    05-04-2015 08:54 AM