Is there an app to monitor data usage?

Plantje

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
App to monitor data usage

A while ago I noticed that my usage of my Vodafone network was sky high during the night. I was not aware of me using so much data. So, I installed Network Usage (Network Usage app voor Windows in de Windows Store) on my Windows RT tablet. I like the app a lot and it gives me exact insight in when data is being used.
However, I have two Vodafone SIMs using one data bundle; one is in my Windows RT tablet and the other is in my Lumia 930 (obviously running Windows Phone 8.1). So, probably it has been my phone using the data.

Is there a Windows Phone version of Network Usage as well? Or do you know of similar apps to determine the data usage for Windows Phone. The Data Sense built in app is not sufficient as it doesn't allow me to pinpoint exactly when the data was used.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Data Sense is the only game in town here, so maybe you can use screenshots to keep a log of sorts?

Maybe you can check battery saver to see if any app used an abnormal amount of battery the past 24 hours. Circumstantial evidence though.

Maybe the carrier will have better data info, but I'm not confident.

Plantje

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
The carrier only has info concerning my account....so nothing specified for both devices.
The strange thing is that for Windows there are quite a lot of these apps. Is this data not present in Windows Phone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills