Is there an app that I can send a URL from my desktop to my WP?

pedromsouza

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Looking for an app that...

Hi all,

I just bought a Lumia 830. Is there an app for me to send an url from my desktop to my wp? I tried to setup "send to wp7" but Google Chrome's extension didn't work.

This would make my work much faster. Many times I have to see how a website looks on a mobile device.

Regards,

Pedro.

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: Looking for an app that...

Creata an excel sheet on SkyDrive and paste the link into the file everytime. Then open the file on you phone.
Posted on Lumia 1520 via Taptalk

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

If you use IE on the desktop and have IE sync turned on, there is no need for any of the above. I prefer this:
No need to lose your Internet preferences when you move from your PC to your phone. Turn on Internet Explorer synchronisation to take your typed URLs, favourites, history and open tabs everywhere you go.
Source:
http://www.windowsphone.com/en-IE/h...ersonalization/sync-my-windows-phone-settings

Bashar Awwad

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site

Pushbullet is the best. Theres an extension for Chrome and an app for your PC. The app on the WP store is called Pushile, it allows you to send notes, files and links to and from your devices. Its an excellent app.

Ali Assaedi

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
like noersetiawan said, Kopy does excatly that

there is also Dukto, can send text or files via wifi, from PC to Mobile, or mobile to mobile, or pc to pc. etc etc.. provided u download dukto in all of those devices

Rich215

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

Pushbullet is the best. Theres an extension for Chrome and an app for your PC. The app on the WP store is called Pushile, it allows you to send notes, files and links to and from your devices. Its an excellent app.

+ 1000 Pushbullet/Pushile is a must for me. I use it all the time between 3 desktops, a lap top, a tablet, and a phone. One of my favorite apps ever on windows and android.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos