Candy crush saga not at all downloading in my Lumia 525

Rugmangathan

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
I have been using Lumia 525 and installed many games but candy crush saga is not downloading. Always in pending state shown in the image below.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20150515_0001.png
    wp_ss_20150515_0001.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 2

Manchester1894

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Guys I posted this in bugs forum. Let me know if it fixes your issue:

Bought a Lumia 640, one for me, one for my wife. We've had problems with the Windows Store where on my phone I could not download FIFA 15 and hers Candy Crush Saga. Now she first had the issue and noticed the game download would stick at pending or partially download(upto 48MB). Cancelling and restarting, region change and syncing the account again all failed. We gave up. Until I had the issue with FIFA on my phone. I used Google Play/Android Phone before. On that platform you can install an app via your laptop and it will auto download to your device. Through playing around for an hour on the laptop I figured it out.
On my 8.1 laptop, I used Google products and my sign-in was Gmail. This then made the Windows sign-in use that email address. On my phone I used a hotmail account. What the phone seemed to know is that my Wife and I had already owned the game via Google/Nexus and didn't want to let us download again. Changing my laptop, windows store email to hotmail(to match the phone) worked - gave it a restart and sync too just to be on the safe side. But hey presto, I seem to have fixed an issue that may affect a lot more users!

T1Cybernetic

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Oddly enough, It downloaded and finished installing when I was doing other things, No idea what was wrong but it's working again. Very strange as I don't recall doing anything to encourage it...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3