I restored my wife's 1520, she had a few apps that won't install because they no longer exist. One of these is Tetra lockscreen and the other is phototag. She also has an entry in the all apps list that just says "Downloading application.." attention required. All three of these show up in the downloads with attention required but no way to remove/cancel them.

I don't want to do a reset and then not restore. Any suggestions?
    05-17-2015 11:20 AM
    If you tap and then hold on those apps in the downloads section, the option to "cancel download" should eventually appear.
    EliteMikes likes this.
    05-17-2015 11:58 AM
    I tried that when the phone was still getting all the apps, I SWEAR I did not get a context menu.

Thanks
    gpobernardo likes this.
    05-17-2015 12:12 PM
    There are times that the context menu fails to display after a tap and hold (not only in the store but also in other places (app list, in certain apps), especially after "momentum" scrolling (where the page keeps scrolling, but slows down, even if the finger is already lifted from the screen) and then stopping the scroll with a tap wherein the finger isn't lifted so that the tap becomes a tap-then-hold (not sure if I'm describing this clearly). Nonetheless, if the context menu didn't appear the first time, just lift the finger and try again just to be sure.
    05-17-2015 12:16 PM