how to use the umlaut ? ????

jhon24

May 22, 2015
Visit site
has a wifi network that uses umlaut ? the password but can not find the keyboard that accent / character

I am using the PT-BR keyboard (Brazil's Portuguese)

note: it is umlaut ? alone is not above any other letter, as I am posting

daimv

May 21, 2015
Visit site
If the umlaut is present in your keyboard (e.g. English and Spanish keyboards can do it, Japanese or chinese can't), just press and hold the key of the letter you want to add the umlaut to, after one second or so, a popup menu will appear allowing you to choose the character with umlaut and other options.

daimv

May 21, 2015
Visit site
Oh wait I just re-read your note, sorry
:S
for this, it fully depends on the keyboard. I couldn't find it in Spanish or English keyboard. Japanese keyboard however, does have it, it comes in the abbreviated keyboard as part of the 1& -> 記号  Options. So you are going to check the keyboards that you have to see if one of them has it I guess... (You could try installing the japanese one although only for this, seems a bit much :p )

jhon24

May 22, 2015
Visit site
Oh wait I just re-read your note, sorry
:S
for this, it fully depends on the keyboard. I couldn't find it in Spanish or English keyboard. Japanese keyboard however, does have it, it comes in the abbreviated keyboard as part of the 1& -> 記号  Options. So you are going to check the keyboards that you have to see if one of them has it I guess... (You could try installing the japanese one although only for this, seems a bit much :p )

thank you very much

I downloaded the 2 Japanese keyboards that were listed and one of them actually have a section just for accent

but I found that the phone can not connect this hidden network, if I enable the broadcast of the ssid it goes normally, but if I disable ssid he can no longer connect even putting the network name correctly

I am sure I am entering the correct name for it warns that there is already a network of that name, he memorized the time I entered when the ssid was enabled

there must be a problem with cellular connection with umlaut, because neither the windows nor android phone can connect to that network just an iphone could smoothly

and anyway, once again, thanks for the help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss