On my start screen, I have a tile showing the number of e-mails I have, the number of text messages, and the number of Facebook notifications. I know you can access your voicemail list by hitting the Phone tile, then swiping left from the Speed Dial screen, but I would like the number of voicemails I have to be on the Start Screen with all my other notification tiles. Thanks for your help!
    06-02-2015 11:03 PM
    I have set up YouMail / ISeeVM for an independent 3rd party visual voicemail system. It shows both missed calls and calls which left a v-mail (the latter clearly highlighted) in the Calls History list. On the live tile it displays only the number of Voicemails not yet acknowledged and this persists on the tile even after the notifications are dismissed in action center. Of course, notification methods and alert tone are all customizable in Settings > notifications + actions.

To get started sign up for YouMail on the web: YouMail Automated Secretary | Replace Voicemail with an Automated Secretary to Manage Your Calls I have found it very feature rich and super useful. It will follow your SIM when you plug it into a new phone, it will follow your number when you port it, you can change the number it uses if you change number. Get it once and it is your Visual Voice Mail for life no matter what phone or carrier you are using. It works on carriers that do not offer VVM. It bypasses your carrier's voicemail after configuration. Get your voicemails on the web in the browser or in-App on your phone. It has Apps for iOS and Android and the following sanctioned 3rd party App works on Windows Phone...

ISeeVM is the 3rd party App for YouMail. https://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/s...4-00237de2db9e Put it on your phone and follow the configuration instructions to get your YouMail on. Install the App on a new phone and configure. Keep the same look, feel and call history across devices if you switch.
    06-03-2015 09:06 AM