Quite hours shouldn't be a Cortana feature

Boris_K

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
I'm very annoyed that the quite hours are a exclusive Cortana feature.
Because of this relative simple and normal function I have to use Cortana and to use Cortana I have to set my phone in the English US language. I would like to use my phone with my own native Dutch language, so I'f you guys at Microsoft are to lazy or if it's to expensive/difficult or whatever to release Cortana for the Netherlands and not only for the Netherlands but for every country. Then at least add the Quite hours to the windows phone preferences. Apple has their own do not disturb function for every region and in every language and it's not a Siri exclusive something. So don't be behind with that Microsoft!
Just put quite hours in the phone settings and much users will be much more satisfied with a windows phone.
It's really the only thing that is missing on a windows phone, Cortana is not a big deal for me.

Sunstorming

May 23, 2015
Visit site
The amount of time and what not that goes into setting up something like Cortana to a certain language is staggering from a programming point of view. It will come out eventually... however, I agree that Quiet Hours should not be a Cortana-only setting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett