What is the best SD card for Windows Phone?

Czesky

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Best SD Card for Windows Phone

Hi, I have a question about having an SD for Windows Phone. Any sugestions? I was thinking about SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB. If the memory card is too slow it starts glitching. Please, help.

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Best SD Card for Windows Phone

The Sandisk cards often work, but some problems have been reported. The Samsung SD cards, however, never seem to cause issues (I've yet to see a post claiming issues with Samsung cards) and there are often good deals on cheap ones. Get a Samsung class 10 card and you should be golden. I use one with my 820 (32gb) and with my Encore tablet (64gb) with no issues at all. I did get problems with other cards in my 820.

Elitewolf

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site

I've had no issues with a Lexar class 10 32gb card. It's been in my Lumia 820 for a few months. Samsung and SanDisk are great as well.

EndOfRope

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site

Hi,
recently i have update my SD to PNY microSDXC 128 GB. It has 20MB/s write speed and i can do 4k recording. If you want the best card you may look also for max. capacity?
Before that i used a samsung plus 32GB. That was ok but i had issues with 4k recording.

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site

Yea, for 4K recording you will need the pro level class 10 variants for the high write speed. Of course, with a slower card you can record 4K to internal storage then move recordings to the SD after completion.

C LaBelle

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
The Class is really what matters, then brand. Name brand cards work faster and hold data better. I had a PNY that would lose all data in my GoPro when I turned it off. Stick with Class 10 name brand cards such as Samsung, Sony, SanDisk, Western Digital, and stay away from generic brands such as PNY, Transcend, Kingston.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz