Accidental discovery: Volume bar + back button

go1020

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I just discovered that the volume bar that pops down on pressing the volume key disappears by pressing the back button. At times, I just wait for it to go away after adjusting the volume - typically couple of seconds. Not any more! Maybe it's common knowledge, but I'm glad I stumbled upon it.

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
I just discovered that the volume bar that pops down on pressing the volume key disappears by pressing the back button. At times, I just wait for it to go away after adjusting the volume - typically couple of seconds. Not any more! Maybe it's common knowledge, but I'm glad I stumbled upon it.
It does this like you say,but pressing the back button while your on some forums or using some apps also takes you back a page aswell

LTTG

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
I've been doing that since day one. Anyway, if you hold one of the volume keys and keep pressing the back button, it'll give you a nice effect.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
You stumble well.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05