Migrating SD card to bigger SD

JonasEk

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Hi all! I'm new to the forums and to the WP os. Just recently moved from android lollipop and i couldn't be happier.
I realized that my 8gb SD card isn't enough but I don't know how to move all my apps on it to a bigger one. Is it best just to reinstall them, maybe the only way? Thanks

ABM Prottoy

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Workaround: Move the apps to the phone storage. Then remove your old memory card and insert the new one. Now move those apps from the phone storage to the external storage. Hope this will help you. ... Welcome to WP.

ABM Prottoy

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi all! I'm new to the forums and to the WP os. Just recently moved from android lollipop and i couldn't be happier.
I realized that my 8gb SD card isn't enough but I don't know how to move all my apps on it to a bigger one. Is it best just to reinstall them, maybe the only way? Thanks
Workaround: Move the apps to the phone storage. Then remove your old memory card and insert the new one. Now move those apps from the phone storage to the external storage. Hope this will help you. ... Welcome to WP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven