Lumia camera 5 issue!

Vicky Krishnatrai

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I own a lumia 640 XL and sometimes when i try to delete any picture from gallery and tap on delete icon and confirm deleting by taping yes but it doesn't actually delete. Picture doesn't disappear from gallery and it is very annoying situation.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi Vicky,

I've noticed this at times as well. Theory: in order to speed up camera, certain aspects of complex processing resulting from Rich Capture/Dynamic Flash/etc. will happen in the background. We all know that you can not delete a file in use by a program or process. I'm pretty sure this is what is happening. Also in accordance with what jjmorgan64 posted above, adding the pic to OneDrive or the OneDrive upload queue for next WiFi access may be one of those processes.

Vicky Krishnatrai

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi Vicky,

I've noticed this at times as well. Theory: in order to speed up camera, certain aspects of complex processing resulting from Rich Capture/Dynamic Flash/etc. will happen in the background. We all know that you can not delete a file in use by a program or process. I'm pretty sure this is what is happening. Also in accordance with what jjmorgan64 posted above, adding the pic to OneDrive or the OneDrive upload queue for next WiFi access may be one of those processes.
You are right. But onedrive is off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos