Any way to disable Music Player "Hearing Loss Warning" ?

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone found a way to disable this warning???

As it seems so random in when it happens. Most times it is when I am in the middle of working and do not have free hands.

Why did they not do this like a TOS agreement?????

I know it seems like such a petty gripe, but it is getting to be a pain. As I have to then remove 2 pair of gloves, dig into my pocket, get phone out, unlock, close the warning, adjust the volume back up, turn screen back off, put phone away, get gloves back on so I can help my partner get the part off machine and build the next part........just not enough time available for all this.

Once, maybe twice, warn me of hearing loss........even though I damaged my hearing years ago when I was young.......repeated warnings are not needed, I can't sue Microsoft for hearing loss when I was at clubs and concerts next to the sound systems telling DJ's to turn it up.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Odd, the only times I see it are when setting up a new/freshly erased device with my music.

But what could the thing be...

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Odd, the only times I see it are when setting up a new/freshly erased device with my music.

But what could the thing be...

I listen for almost 6 hours a day, 5 days a week. I will guess there is a counter running some where in background. It then pops up a Large Toast like message, that you must click "close" to be able to push the volume up again.

Over the past few months I have seen it like 5 times, never once have I taken music out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte