Just got a Windows phone update

RK928

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
Relatively new to Windows phones here, turned my 640 on this morning and just got a major update...but not sure exactly what was updated.

Looks like Windows phone 8.1 Update 2?

OS version says 8.10.15127.138, is that the latest?

The only difference I notice is scrolling now seems choppy rather than smooth like it did before.

Is there a way to show a history on which updates have been installed?

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
I got this too on meteor Ireland.think its just a fix for periodic reboots,nothing major.Wasn't expecting it though. My os version is the same as you.not sure if that changed after the update or not

RK928

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
Interesting - I wasn't having any of the reboot issues. Seemed like a big update, it took quite a while to install, for a time it was stuck on 5 of 21, I thought it was locked up but eventually it took.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Interesting - I wasn't having any of the reboot issues. Seemed like a big update, it took quite a while to install, for a time it was stuck on 5 of 21, I thought it was locked up but eventually it took.

See below article
Windows Phone random reboot hotfix rolls out to more devices in India, Europe and Asia | Windows Central

It's a "general" update to fix a possible random reboot. The download size is less than 1MB so it's not that big but installing always can take some time. The text with 5 to 10 min, beforeupu install it, is in most (all) cases to optimistic.

chefster74

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Look another person with a 928. I have one too and rarely do I ever see anything about it. I've had it for 2 years and it's still running great!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99