i purchased new lumia 540 4 days ago and it has a strange wifi problem in my windows 8.1 phone. i.e after first day of fine use, my wifi started getting very sloww and after every 30 seconds its signals started fluctuating i.e drop to zero and then full just in a blink of second... so i did soft reset but no luck so in the end i had to hard reset it so i did it and after reset all problem is solved so i got relaxed and started using phone
    but
    on 3rd day ( one day after reset) it again started signal fluctuating and very poor wifi and could not download any app from store... so i rebooted router but no help so long story short i had to do hard reset again and after hard reset my wifi is all well again and now i m charging my phone... i m afraid this problem will come again..... i m amazed that even windows phone has these kinds of android like bugss... i m tired now after using many smartphone that till now these companies cant make a decent phone with no problems... anyways what should i do now ... do you have any idea whats going on???
    06-20-2015 11:37 AM
    have you stayed within routers network because as you go long
    Signal goes weaker and phone shows fluctuation in network.

But you have only 4 days older device
    Don't make experiments with it like using recovery tool or reinstalling software...... You should contact Nokia care centre
    06-21-2015 04:19 AM
    have you stayed within routers network because as you go long
    Signal goes weaker and phone shows fluctuation in network.

But you have only 4 days older device
    Don't make experiments with it like using recovery tool or reinstalling software...... You should contact Nokia care centre
    i m only 6 feet away from router and now the problem has started again..... what the heck
    06-21-2015 05:06 AM
    I am also experiencing with the same problem. Please help.
    09-02-2015 12:41 AM