The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Wondering if anybody that has a microsd. Do you still have tetra lock screen latest version they released installed. If you do would be greatly appreciated if could zip the folder from it up and drop it here or leave me a pm and ill let you know which folders/files are needed.
    Last edited by marcx987; 06-22-2015 at 04:17 PM.
    06-22-2015 12:59 PM
    Not sure if that's what you're looking for*, but here is a link to latest Tetra Lockscreen (v. 1.2) .xap
    http://www.appx4fun.com/xap/6169/

*you can unzip xap on your PC.
    Last edited by Martsicky; 06-22-2015 at 01:21 PM.
    06-22-2015 01:09 PM
    Not sure if that's what you're looking for*, but here is a link to latest Tetra Lockscreen (v. 1.2) .xap
    Download Tetra Lockscreen 1.2.0.0 XAP File for Windows Phone - Appx4Fun

*you can unzip xap on your PC.
    That xap cant be installed. Cant be extracted also as they are encrypted.

It has to be a installed version already. Xaps from the store are encrypted ,cant be sideloaded, and cant be extracted. Thats why asking if anyone still has it installed still. Can get decrypted files from already installed if person has an sd card.
    06-22-2015 04:18 PM
    I really like Tetra Lockscreen and have it installed on my Lumia 822. I have an SD card but I don't know where it is installed? I don't like the idea that I wouldn't be able to download it, if something happened to my phone. Let me know if I can help.
    marcx987 likes this.
    06-22-2015 04:43 PM
    I really like Tetra Lockscreen and have it installed on my Lumia 822. I have an SD card but I don't know where it is installed? I don't like the idea that I wouldn't be able to download it, if something happened to my phone. Let me know if I can help.
    If your version is the last they released(has weather widget/bing images/etc) then your help would be greatly appreciated .

Theres only a couple things I would need you to do. If not already move tetra lockscreen to your sd card usng storage sense. Then after that pop you card into your pc.

Now if you are able to zip these 3 folders (might have to rename one as most likely named similar)

1.Once you pop in sd card into you pc, Open it and should see a WPsystem folder (might have to unhide files/system files in windows)

2. Go to Wpsystem -> AppRepository -> copy tetra lockscreen folder to pc (should be named as such or Microsoft tetra lockscreen) rename it tetra1

3. Next WPsystem -> Appdata -> Local -> packages -> Copy tetra lockscreen folder to same folder as previous and dont rename

4.Wpsystem -> Apps -> WindowsApps -> Copy tetra lockscreen folder to same folder as the prior two and dont rename

5. You should now have a single folder with 3 different folders copied from you sd card

6. Create a zip/rar/7z/etc of the folder that contains the 3 tetra lockscreen folders and post here

7.Move tetra lockscreen back to internal memory if thats where it was installed.

If any of the folders is missing as long as the one from the Apps folder is there i should be fine, just asking to copy all so dont have to bug you more than once.

Thank you in advance if have any issues or trouble finding the folders just ask and i shall help guide.
    Last edited by marcx987; 06-24-2015 at 08:46 AM.
    06-24-2015 08:29 AM
    Adding double post to bump/give an easier guide to anyone that might still have this app installed and have an sd card.

Step 1
    If you have a lumia device with sd card go to this xda thread and use vcreg1.2 to interop unlock your device
    VCREG Interop Unlock

Step 2
    Download and sideload an app WPsystem. it allows the patching of installed apps to make xaps that arent encrypted from the store. Use this app to make patched sideloadable version of of tetralockscreen 1.2
    Wpsystem

Step 3
    Provide xap to community. and if for some reason it doesnt work follow the previous instructions.
    07-07-2015 02:25 PM