Bricked phone

Diego Ceccacci

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
I need help;
my lumia 1520 worked well. I tried to turn it off and insert an sd card and to turn it on again.
It vibrated but the screen remained black! now it is completely unresponsive, what should i do?
Of course i tried to remove the sd,but nothing happened

Diego Ceccacci

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the tip!
I tried usb and nothing worked, I almost freaked out.
Then i tried to keep the power button for like 20 seconds and it restarted again.
Don't know why but thanks a lot.
Maybe someone knows what happened?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the tip!
I tried usb and nothing worked, I almost freaked out.
Then i tried to keep the power button for like 20 seconds and it restarted again.
Don't know why but thanks a lot.
Maybe someone knows what happened?

My L920 used to freeze up on me from time to time. I used the power button method.

If you're so inclined you could try reinstalling the latest firmware using the recovery tool. That should sort out issues. Sometimes updates can cause problems that don't happen automatically.

Also check your SD card and ensure it's good.

Diego Ceccacci

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
My L920 used to freeze up on me from time to time. I used the power button method.

If you're so inclined you could try reinstalling the latest firmware using the recovery tool. That should sort out issues. Sometimes updates can cause problems that don't happen automatically.

Also check your SD card and ensure it's good.
It should be, in my l620 worked good. Also when i rebooted the phone, i noticed that the battery went from 56 to 44, maybe something looped

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)