Kill Network+ ?

SonOfDad

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I was (foolishly) playing around with Network+ on the train today and now incoming calls only ring for 16 seconds rather than (approx.) 30. I have 'When I don't answer/When I'm busy/When I can't be reached' checked if I uncheck any of these it just reverts back. Can someone tell me how to get whatever I've setup removed???

Last edited:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
When you did this thing (unselecting categories) it refilled the fields with a perceived default. I'm not sure where that draws from; it could be the SIM or OTA from your carrier (but that should have made it correct) or it may read this default from firmware (especially in the case of a branded phone being used on a different service this could cause your issue).

So we need to know your Country and carrier name. Also do you use the carrier's Voice Mail? Is it traditional Voice Mail or VVM (Visual Voice Mail)? Do you use any type of third party service for taking your calls when you can't answer (like YouMail)?

We need to try and track down what is the correct number to input in those fields...

SonOfDad

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
The carrier is Telstra AU, voicemail (non visual) is still enabled in phone settings and I can use the default VM number to replace the one auto entered in Network+. I still have the problem of ring time being shorter.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
So you already input the proper number to forward to?

OK. Time to trick the phone. Go into Airplane mode and wait 5 minutes. Exit Airplane and that forces a reconnect with the network. Better?

If not. Power down the phone and pull the SIM out. Power back on. Power off, insert SIM and boot up. Better?

If not. Go back into Network + and forward All Calls. Take a couple calls that way and then untick the All Calls box. Exit settings to Start Soft Reset...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12