A friend of mine does not have access to WiFi and I am planning to download Modern Combat 5 for her, which needs WiFi.
    Now, I do not have the phone, and I was planning to give her the XAP/APPX to her on a flash drive from which she could copy it to her SD card on her phone and then install it on her phone. Sounds simple enough. However, I am having one problem. I cannot find the download link in the new store.
    Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. I am not looking for cracked XAP/APPX files that are actually available to download elsewhere on the internet. I need the legit file from the store.
    07-28-2015 12:00 PM
    A friend of mine does not have access to WiFi and I am planning to download Modern Combat 5 for her, which needs WiFi.
    Now, I do not have the phone, and I was planning to give her the XAP/APPX to her on a flash drive from which she could copy it to her SD card on her phone and then install it on her phone. Sounds simple enough. However, I am having one problem. I cannot find the download link in the new store.
    Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. I am not looking for cracked XAP/APPX files that are actually available to download elsewhere on the internet. I need the legit file from the store.
    Legit file isn't available as of now. Let the store get updated. Meanwhile, I was also facing the same problem and someone told me about this site called Appx4fun on the forum itself. So search this on either google pe Bing and download the file from there. And yes the download links posted on that store are of Microsoft CDN. So they are left for sure.
    07-28-2015 12:13 PM
    There are already many threads on this, including: http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...e-pcs-why.html
    Rangan Das likes this.
    07-28-2015 02:01 PM