How do I fix my Lumia 521, it won't boot up says can't find bootable option?

Robert Menendez

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
how to fix lumia 521 won't boot up says can't find bootable option

My Nokia Lumia just shutdown,now it gives error message can't find bootable option press any key to shutdown.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Re: how to fix lumia 521 won't boot up says can't find bootable option

I would suggest you download the Lumia Software Recovery program for the MS site. Once downloaded; open and plug your phone via USB cable and see if the program recognizes your phone. Hopefully it will and download the latest OS for your phone and install.

If this does not work, there may be a hardware problem that will require sending it to a repair center.

Let us know if you have any success.

Master Chaos5

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
I had the very same problem with my previous 520, apparently it was some hardware related problem. I had to send it to Nokia Care and they replaced my device (took 18 days for some ridiculous reason). I'd recommend you to try Nokia Software Recovery tool first, although I doubt that it'll do any good.

? Download and install Nokia Software Recovery tool from MS site.
? Connect your phone with your PC through the USB cable that came with the phone (it should automatically detect the phone, if it doesn't try another USB or change USB ports).
? NSR will guide you through the whole process, and wait for it to re-flash your device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb