I deleted photos from my Lumia 925 via "Photos" in phone and not show any photos which deleted. But when I connect my Lumia to PC via USB I still found all photos which deleted ???

So I downloaded "Files" app to view how many picture still in my phone and it show 388 pictures in "Camera Roll" folder same as I found via Windows Explorer.

Could you please suggest me how to make sure I already deleted pictures on my phone storage because I can't update some app because phone storage near full.

Thank you very much.
    08-28-2015 10:27 AM
    Before deleting any photos from your phone through the phone, make sure that all apps have been exited (no apps are available for switching after a long press of the back button). Make sure that your phone also isn't connected to your PC. Once that's cleared, you can delete the photos either through the Photo Hub (again) or this time through the Files app.

I've encountered photos that weren't deleted by the PhotoHub in my L1020 - I just used the Files app (from Microsoft) to delete the photos and they were gone permanently. Alternatively, you can delete the photos through your PC while your phone is connected, but sometimes the photos still don't get deleted.

Bottom line: try using the Files app to delete them.
    bytebird likes this.
    08-28-2015 12:05 PM