So, I switched from Android to a Lumia 1520 recently and I love it. However, I've noticed I occasionally have a strange screen error. It's almost as if everything on my screen gets stretched out and slanted to the left. The screen is still responsive, and this lasts anywhere from 3 seconds to 8. If I lock and then unlock the phone, the screen issue disappears. I wish I could explain the issue better, but when I tried to take a screenshot the picture showed the screen to be completely fine - and this only adds to the mystery. I've attempted a screenshot three different times with the same result.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on? Is this a known issue? Does anyone have any clue if it's hardware or software? Should I exchange the phone?
    08-28-2015 08:46 PM
    Does anyone out there have a suggestion...?

Additionally, I've now tried to soft and hard reset the phone. I also attempted to hard reset the phone and then avoid restoring it to ensure my back-up wasn't corrupted. I then tried to remove my SD card to ensure it wasn't an issue there. So far none of the above has changed anything. I've contacted the seller I purchased the phone from so I'll likely be returning it to have it replaced. I'm just hoping someone has an idea before I give up and wait two weeks to receive another Lumia 1520.
    08-30-2015 12:32 PM