Windows Phone 8.1 - App Save Data

scionluna

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
I need help in extracting app save data from games installed on a Nokia Lumia 1520 running Windows Phone 8.1. My phone suffered a serious crash that now does let me use basic Windows apps such as Music or Calendar.
I intend to do a factory reset but there are couple of games that to my knowledge do not use cloud storage.
The games that I am looking to extract the saved data from are:
1. Star Wars Assault Team
2. Pylon
3. Over Volt: Crazy Slot Cars
4. Battle loot Adventure
5. Carcassonne
6. Secrets and Treasure

Thank you so much for the help. I look forward to hearing all the advice.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Unless those games gave you an option to save your game to the cloud (onedrive or FB servers) then there is no way to retrieve the data

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You could Developer Unlock the phone and deploy a Registry Hack tool that will unlock the ability to navigate the hidden folders on the phone via USB and File Browser on Windows...

But where those saved data files are I could not begin to say.

It would be a lot of work. And no guarantee the saved data would be found by a new install.

The Reg Hack described at the end of this first post and labeled "The Core" will install a hack to allow viewing hidden folders: http://forums.windowscentral.com/samsung-ativ-s/353229-[guide]-how-update-8-1-2-a.html

If you get it done give us a How-To write up.

:cool:

scionluna

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Thank you @RumoredNow. Is it possible that the Tech Support at a Microsoft Store might be able to help?
In full disclosure, I really am trying to get my 1520 up and running again in fastest and easiest way possible.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehinac