Gestures Beta

gwinegarden

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
I finally decided to ask. Gestures Beta does not work, at all, on my 920. I have run hardware tests and all of the, appropriate, functions (accelerometer, inclinometer, etc.) are working, but Gestures are dead.

Thoughts?

Abhimanyu Gupta

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Yes, if you are on insider preview it seems that gestures won't work.
Same thing happened with me. After I have started using Windows 10 on my ICON, none of the features of gesture beta work on my Phone now.
This was my favorite feature in windows mobile, but it seems that nobody else cares about these features. I tried to search for a feedback related to this in feedback app. I did not see any complaints for this in feedback app. I have submitted a complaint from my side. Please do upvote my feedback if you want this features to be back. I have waited for denim so that I can have these features. Now windows 10 has removed many features that were enabled by denim update on windows 8.1 mobile. I did't use 'hey cortana' that much so I don't care about it, but gestures were really useful. Maybe Denim features will be enabled back in final release of windows 10.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium