Windows Phone alternative of android app

al322se

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
Hi!
I want to buy lumia. But there is some apps on my android device now, that i really need. I want to know is there alternative of "Time Is Money: Alarm Clock" in windows store? Is it work fine?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
A great alarm clock app is Realarm. I'm not sure what time is money has in particular but I would recommend that app.

al322se

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
Thank you, I 'm look at Realarm app? Its's very nice but it's not what I'm looking for. I want it charges some of my money if I don't turn off it to motivate me to be up immediate. I think I find what i want. It's Wake or pay. Can someone say is it normal in work?

MysticForce

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
I use alarm standard on Windows phone and I don't have any problem one and a half year.

Only problem is that you can turn off adroid and alarm will ring but you cannot turn of windows phone because alarm and system is completly down.
You must let phone turned on if you want alarm to work.

LeadStory

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi!
I want to buy lumia. But there is some apps on my android device now, that i really need. I want to know is there alternative of "Time Is Money: Alarm Clock" in windows store? Is it work fine?

I'd go with 627.am, it's a nice looking alarm with some other interesting features you'll probably want to use in the morning, such as weather.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise