First thing first, this guide/step can be used for diagnosing battery issue and also for getting most out of single charge before the device runs out of juice.
    For IPS screen, switch to light background and turn on high contrast mode(High contrast can be found in Settings App under Ease of Access. For AMOLED/OLED screen switch background to dark and activate High Contrast Mode.
    Tested the above methods on L535 to achieve battery life of 7 days since last charge even while using WiFi & mobile data with 20% still remaining.(Flight mode was never activated though)
    One thing to note that enabling High contrast will revert your phone to display Black/White, but increases battery life when device is running out of juice.
    09-20-2015 09:56 AM
    Let me guess though, that was with no to extremely light usage. There are no smartphones that will ever give you 7 days of battery life!!!!
    libra89 likes this.
    09-20-2015 10:04 AM
    I can agree. 5 days L630 regular text, call.
    09-20-2015 10:10 AM
    First thing first, this guide/step can be used for diagnosing battery issue and also for getting most out of single charge before the device runs out of juice.
    For IPS screen, switch to light background and turn on high contrast mode(High contrast can be found in Settings App under Ease of Access. For AMOLED/OLED screen switch background to dark and activate High Contrast Mode.
    Tested the above methods on L535 to achieve battery life of 7 days since last charge even while using WiFi & mobile data with 20% still remaining.(Flight mode was never activated though)
    One thing to note that enabling High contrast will revert your phone to display Black/White, but increases battery life when device is running out of juice.
    This is hard to believe, and I could see 'high contrast' really interrupting certain things you may attempt to do on your phone, but I may give it a try and see if this holds up. My phone barely gets me through the day, but with heavy usage.
    09-22-2015 08:10 PM
    Using light or dark on an LCD does not affect the battery life significantly.

I cannot say for High Contrast.
    Guytronic likes this.
    09-22-2015 08:41 PM