Best Battery Saver apps for Lumia 640?

MartinaWojsik

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi Folks,

i have a problem with energy consumption on my new Microsoft Lumia 640 so i look for best apps for battery optumization.
Currenty i use Battery Super Saver is very good but maybe you have also some advice, if yes please share:)

Best regards,
Martina

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Be warned, none of those apps can make a meaningful difference on the phone. What they can do however is offer advice and give you more data on battery consumption. But they can't just magically make the phone last longer.

What I would do is first try all the typical battery saving tips like lower brightness, have things update less often, etc.

sharadh

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi Folks,

i have a problem with energy consumption on my new Microsoft Lumia 640 so i look for best apps for battery optumization.
Currenty i use Battery Super Saver is very good but maybe you have also some advice, if yes please share:)

Best regards,
Martina
I couldn't agree more with xandros9. In my opinion battery saver apps drain your battery a little quicker if not save them from doing so. The constant monitoring of phone activity by the app requires power and so does the updating of live tiles every now and then. This, according to me, defeats the very purpose of the app. I would rather suggest you to switch to the default battery saver app. For me it is very effective. You can choose which apps can run in background so that you keep getting notifications even in battery saver mode. Good luck:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos