Cant slide up to answer call

nareshkumarcool

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
Hello friends,i want to share a problem with my Lumia 620 .when ever anybody calls me while my phone in my pocket,i cant slide up to answer call.after searching google i came to know that only lock and unlocking the phone make to slide up and answer the call.but this is really annoying that every time i have to lock and unlock the phone to answer the call.i tried soft rest and hard reset but none of those help me.i think it have some related to operating system. Anybody have solution and anyone facing same problem or i am the only one. Nokia care couldn't solve this problem even after changing the screen.

Last edited:

nareshkumarcool

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
What is the meaning of that phone that cant capable of doing basic things perfectly.and thank you for the reply it confirms that I'm not the only that facing problem.we have to tell tell Microsoft about this problem,that you are updating your os but just look behind you leave something undesirable problems.

nareshkumarcool

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
Even this problem persist on 10572 build but with very less occasions as compared to windows phone version.so what does that mean,its hardware thing or a software bug,even my friends Samsung s duos behaves same on some occasion but my Symbian c6-01 never.it always respond does not matter that I have wet wet hands or someone ringing me while phone in my pocket

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Even this problem persist on 10572 build but with very less occasions as compared to windows phone version.so what does that mean,its hardware thing or a software bug,even my friends Samsung s duos behaves same on some occasion but my Symbian c6-01 never.it always respond does not matter that I have wet wet hands or someone ringing me while phone in my pocket

Wait, are you using Win 10 or 8.1? Which one did you use that you had this problem with? I have very rarely had this issue on my Lumias. All it took was a soft reset and then it's done. I think this has only happened to me 2 or 3 times since I have been into Windows Phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster