Evening all.
    I wasnt sure where to post this, so apologies.

I've recently come back to WP with a Lumia 930, which is a fantastic phone. However it seems that the one thing that annoyed me before is still here. I use Mac and syncing playlists from iTunes via Windows Phone Connector *still* produces duplicate, triplicate, quadruplicate playlists.
    I've then tried other music players (n7, ModernMusic, and a couple of others) and they either show the same playlists or none at all.
    I hoped an app Ive used on Android, DoubleTwist might be the answer but the app named 'Doubletwist' in the app store just shows an Ad and then takes you to the Doubletwist website - so its obviously a fake.

It's probably been asked a thousand times before, and after a few hours googling I think I know the answer - but, is there a fix I've missed for the playlist issue?
    Is there an alternative client/desktop app solution (like Doubletwist) around?
    09-28-2015 05:37 AM
    I always have to alternate reboots/reopens/USB disconnects, but eventually I get it working. Sure it's a pain in the neck, but it's a hell of a lot better than dealing with the Windows Phone app for Windows (granted I've not used that program in about a year since I got a Mac).
    tldr: Mac app pain to get working, but once working, works great albeit slow.
    I use it with my One M8 for Windows with Yosemite.
    09-29-2015 03:19 AM
    I cant help with the mac side of things but I've tried loads of music players as most won't play my playlists or songs missing but now I'm using listen works perfect for me
    09-29-2015 07:52 AM
    Do NOT upgrade to El Capitan if you use the Windows Phone app for Mac. It does not work at all for syncing anymore for me.
    10-02-2015 11:54 PM