Where can I find CINEMAGRAPH and SELFIE in STORE (WP8.1)?

charish putta

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Can't find "CINEMAGRAPH" and "SELFIE" in STORE (WP8.1)

I recently reverted my Lumia 1020 back to WP 8.1. Strangely the store doesn't show many lumia camera apps ; panorama, refocus, selfie, and cinemagraph. Somehow i managed to get panorama and refocus apps through some links. But I failed to find "CINEMAGRAPH", "SELFIE", it says the app is no longer available. The main reason to revert back was missing these apps in WP10. Now that I'm unable to get these apps in store I'm just disappointed. Can some one please find a solution.

Last edited:

bhtkb

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
Microsoft is planning the features present in these apps to be integrated into one camera app that will include all the stuff like selfie, cinemagraph etc. for a more streamlined and focused experience in Windows 10, therefore they are pulling off these apps. Whether this move is for the good has been debated lately. The other question of if they are going to give this "ultimate" camera app to wp8.1 is unknown. Some wp8.1 will not get the win10m update and some will prefere ( like me) to stay on wp8.1; and I hope that they will not forget us :) So, either you can wait and see or try sideloading the apps which allows you to install app packages to your phone directly. I'm using the old and superb youtube app this way ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes