I want to try and recover some lost photos and videos from a hard reset. We thought the files were backed up on Onedrive but can't find them there now. I found some software that might be able to recover it but I need to have the phone assigned a drive letter for it to work. Anyone know how or if this can be done? Thanks
    10-03-2015 02:26 PM
    Can't be done, sorry.

If you have an SD card, connect that directly and you can do the thing, otherwise you're screwed. Assuming you've checked OneDrive's recyclebin and eveyrhting.
    Can't be done, sorry.

If you have an SD card, connect that directly and you can do the thing, otherwise you're screwed. Assuming you've checked OneDrive's recyclebin and eveyrhting.
    Laura Knotek, ven07 and Guytronic like this.
    10-03-2015 02:31 PM
    Thanks, was starting to get that feeling. I'm pretty sure that the video/photos didn't make it to onedrive in the first place. I think she took some videos and photos right after she got the phone and we didn't get the automatic back up turned on for a bit. We thought it would back everything but it looks like it only backed up what was taken from that point on? Thanks for the help
    10-03-2015 03:06 PM
    I had another question I was hoping you might be able to help me with. I copied all the photos from one drive back into the camera roll folder (which was most of the pictures thankfully) but now they are just listed as "older photos" instead of by date like they were before. Is there a way to organize them again to be like they were before? Thanks
    10-03-2015 03:17 PM
    I deselected "Group my photos by time and location" and everything is organized again now by month. Seems counter intuitive to me but worked.
    ven07 and xandros9 like this.
    10-03-2015 04:45 PM
    I deselected "Group my photos by time and location" and everything is organized again now by month. Seems counter intuitive to me but worked.
    I did not know that! Thanks!
    10-03-2015 11:03 PM