How to use My Places Collections from Bing Maps in WP Maps?

RobCRD

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
How to use My Places Collections from Bing Maps in WP Maps

So here's my problem. I have a couple of collections in My Places in Bing Maps and I'd like to be able to view those collections in the Maps app on Windows Phone.

One is of special parking spots around New York and the other is of children's hospitals (my pediatrician always told me that one of my jobs was to always know where the nearest children's hospital is at all times).

But unfortunately I can't seem to figure out how to access those collections through the Maps app on my Lumia Icon.

I can see a couple of the places that I've listed as favorites and I supposed I could just go through the collections and move them all to the "favorites" category but I was hoping to be able to continue to use the collections. Is there any way in Maps to view the collections?

I also thought about moving all of the collections to HERE and using HERE maps instead, but I can't seem to find a way to import a collection into HERE. Since both collections are rather large, I don't want to do it manually. Bing Maps lets you export collections into various formats. Does anyone know of a way to import a collection into HERE?

shovelhead84

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: How to use My Places Collections from Bing Maps in WP Maps

I have been trying to figure this out for an hour. Came to the forums in frustration. It appears this old post still holds true.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre