i have taken photos which as saved both in sd card and phone memory now i want to transfer my data to same win 8.1 in laptop using laptop

another is
    when i got to see photos i can't return and its not showing back sign pl help me
    10-15-2015 07:54 AM
    Find your phone's storage drives on your pc by opening the phone icon on 'my computer'. There will be two drives listed, one for phone storage and another for your memory card simply copy paste the desired files to and fro from your phone's drives to your pc and etc.

For your second inquiry, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to get back the navigation bar. It disappears for certain apps such as games, or while watching pictures or videos.
    10-15-2015 01:12 PM
    Find your phone's storage drives on your pc by opening the phone icon on 'my computer'. There will be two drives listed, one for phone storage and another for your memory card simply copy paste the desired files to and fro from your phone's drives to your pc and etc.

For your second inquiry, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to get back the navigation bar. It disappears for certain apps such as games, or while watching pictures or videos.
    10-15-2015 01:18 PM

10-15-2015 01:32 PM