Forgotten Windows 8.1 password [HELP NEEDED], how can I recover it?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Forgotten Windows 8.1 password [HELP NEEDED]!

Hello everyone,

I am in big trouble, the title explains it pretty much. I usually log in to my windows through a PIN, but this option was removed all of a sudden.

It left me with one more option. The orinial pw. I've tried to remember all my passwords but I just don't remember what it is.

Windows has given the option to recover through a password reset disk. The problem is that I never had the option to make such disk, even when I still had acces to the computer.
If I ever clicked on the the icon it just made a sound and not opened/nor ran anything.

I fell completely hopeless and tried to see if I could bypass the log-in screen (I couldn't bypass).

I was and still am so sad that i just want(ed) to reset my windows. I tried pressing F8 - F11 after booting my laptop. I clicked at manage recovery but got this error code : "Your pc needs to be repaired. A required device isn't connected or can be accessed.
Error code: 0xc0000225. You'll need to use the recovery tools on your installation media.
If you don't have any installation media (like a disc or USB device), contact your system administrator or PC manufacturer.
I think this error was caused after I upgraded my hdd to a Ssd.

- Has anyone got an idea on bypassing the log-in screen and deleting this password of mine?

- How should i make a password recovery disk, if my windows 8 machine doesn't even launch it.

- Any other ways to remove the password?

Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear something back from you :)!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa