I need to fix this scenario: I'm in an audience, and taking photos or recording audio with the phone. Many times, a loud noise like applause will trigger the "I'm sorry I didn't get that" (or words to that effect) from the phone. And I forgot to turn down the audio volume. Kind of embarrassing since everyone can hear this around me. For the time being I have disabled cortana, not sure if that will work. What is the service or application that causes this "I'm sorry" message?
    12-17-2015 12:29 PM
    I need to fix this scenario: I'm in an audience, and taking photos or recording audio with the phone. Many times, a loud noise like applause will trigger the "I'm sorry I didn't get that" (or words to that effect) from the phone. And I forgot to turn down the audio volume. Kind of embarrassing since everyone can hear this around me. For the time being I have disabled cortana, not sure if that will work. What is the service or application that causes this "I'm sorry" message?
    That's Cortana. I'm pretty sure Hey Cortana isn't active in Windows Phone 8.1, so you are probably activating Cortana by pressing and holding the search key.

The best way to insure it doesn't happen is to disable Cortana. . .
    12-19-2015 09:50 AM