Whatsapp doesn't load messages of one person

Rudi Buss

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi there,

my messages are not being loaded when I open the chat window of one person. It looks like this:

fs5.directupload.net/images/151218/rtc8sasf.png

All messages of my other contacts/groups are being loaded normally. I've already tried to reinstall the app and I've also restarted my phone. Nothing works, the app still won't load my messages. I can see the messages under web.whatsapp.com , but I don't want to rely on it because I don't want to sit infront of the pc all the time...

The chat-page with all my chats shows, that there are 3 new messages (these are MY MESSAGES!! not the ones from the other person... why?)

fs5.directupload.net/images/151218/rclo4oee.png

Infos of my phone:

fs5.directupload.net/images/151218/kz27jpkc.png

I also can't delete the contact from the category "chats" and the images under the section "media" are not being loaded.

Help would be appreciated!!

Edit: I've also deleted the chat in the web-version/desktop version and restored it again via my backup, still didn't work!

Last edited:

Rudi Buss

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
So the WhatsApp Support Team wrote me:

Hi,

Thanks for your message.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We are aware of the issue, and we are doing our best to improve WhatsApp in a future update.

Unfortunately, we cannot comment on any future timelines, sorry. Thank you for your continued patience and support of WhatsApp.

Sevgiler / Best,
Ayşe

WhatsApp Support Team

I hope the update will come soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa