I am facing a weird problem with my 640 XL. It is just a month old. Overnight, it hangs ie anybody trying to call me will get a 'not reachable' message. If I try to make a call, the phone hangs & I need to restart. But other functions work, only calls function is hanging. It looks like if it is kept without using for long time, it probably hangs. I took it to the service center & they said they have a new update & they flashed it for me. It worked fine for one day, but again it has started. Anyone face this issue? wifi & mobile data are kept off. Glance screen is set for '15 minutes'
    Another issue I see is that even with auto flash & outdoor photography, the flash comes on
    12-24-2015 04:54 AM
    I am facing a weird problem with my 640 XL. It is just a month old. Overnight, it hangs ie anybody trying to call me will get a 'not reachable' message. If I try to make a call, the phone hangs & I need to restart. But other functions work, only calls function is hanging. It looks like if it is kept without using for long time, it probably hangs. I took it to the service center & they said they have a new update & they flashed it for me. It worked fine for one day, but again it has started. Anyone face this issue? wifi & mobile data are kept off. Glance screen is set for '15 minutes'
    Another issue I see is that even with auto flash & outdoor photography, the flash comes on
    I m using the 640XL, iI m facing any issues what you have mentioned. Hard reset should help you I believe.
    12-24-2015 05:20 AM