Lumia 640 xl not reachable issue, is anyone facing this issue?

Gopi krishnan3

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 640 xl not reachable issue

I am facing a weird problem with my 640 XL. It is just a month old. Overnight, it hangs ie anybody trying to call me will get a 'not reachable' message. If I try to make a call, the phone hangs & I need to restart. But other functions work, only calls function is hanging. It looks like if it is kept without using for long time, it probably hangs. I took it to the service center & they said they have a new update & they flashed it for me. It worked fine for one day, but again it has started. Anyone face this issue? wifi & mobile data are kept off. Glance screen is set for '15 minutes'
Another issue I see is that even with auto flash & outdoor photography, the flash comes on

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 640 xl not reachable issue

I am facing a weird problem with my 640 XL. It is just a month old. Overnight, it hangs ie anybody trying to call me will get a 'not reachable' message. If I try to make a call, the phone hangs & I need to restart. But other functions work, only calls function is hanging. It looks like if it is kept without using for long time, it probably hangs. I took it to the service center & they said they have a new update & they flashed it for me. It worked fine for one day, but again it has started. Anyone face this issue? wifi & mobile data are kept off. Glance screen is set for '15 minutes'
Another issue I see is that even with auto flash & outdoor photography, the flash comes on

I m using the 640XL, iI m facing any issues what you have mentioned. Hard reset should help you I believe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo