Hi,
    I've been infected with spyware. Someone either installed a keylogger or remote viewer. I need to be able to remove it immediately. Where can I find a tool or app to do this, please? I tried the BitDefender website, but like so many sites, it won't load properly on my device. I can't run the scan. Please, help. It's my bf and I's stalkers and they'll stop at nothing. I HAVE to get it off the phone, so we have our privacy back. Thank you.

All the best,
    Carlie Lawson
    01-24-2016 03:29 AM
    Windows phone is sandboxed...
    01-24-2016 04:03 AM
    Hi,

I've been infected with spyware. Someone either installed a keylogger or remote viewer. I need to be able to remove it immediately. Where can I find a tool or app to do this, please? I tried the BitDefender website, but like so many sites, it won't load properly on my device. I can't run the scan. Please, help. It's my bf and I's stalkers and they'll stop at nothing. I HAVE to get it off the phone, so we have our privacy back. Thank you.

All the best,

Carlie Lawson

The first thing to do is to not believe to what ads spam on your screen to just be clicked.

Secondly, I would find this useful for you http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=...2-6ac87d22550e
    PepperdotNet, libra89 and xandros9 like this.
    01-24-2016 04:32 AM
    Please elaborate.

What tells you you are infected with spyware? In itself, Windows Phone is a secure OS with any sorts of things being unheard of, especially since iOS and Android phones are juicier targets.

So I am very skeptical that you have traditional spyware on the phone.

However, if something makes you believe you have a problem, please elaborate on that since in today's connected world, the phone itself is hardly the only vector of attack.
    libra89 likes this.
    01-24-2016 05:39 PM